ILAC is now looking for a new Head of Administration to the secretariat in Solna, Sweden. Application with CV and cover letter to be submitted by 29 May.
ILAC’s Secretariat in Stockholm consists of the Executive Director and seven staff members. The work of the Secretariat is mainly to initiate assessments of justice systems and justice building projects, coordinate member activities, raise funds and liaise with international organisations, governments and civil society.
As head of administration you will be responsible for the administrative function of the secretariat, including human resource management. You will be working in close coordination with the Executive Director. Principal tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Development, management and budgeting of ILAC administration, internal communication and operational planning.
- Human resource administration and management including recruitment, staff development and working environment.
- Procurement and contractual agreements.
- Management of and communication with ILAC membership.
- Liaison with core funders and other strategic partners
As ILAC’s Head of Administration, you are structured, well-organised and result-oriented and should have strong leadership and organisational skills. You have relevant academic qualifications, and a minimum of 10 years work experience in similar positions. Experience of working within international organisations is an advantage.
ILAC is an international working environment and the position requires an excellent command of written and spoken English and Swedish. Fluency in other languages is an advantage.
The position is based at the ILAC Secretariat in Solna, Stockholm.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com, no later than 29 May 2016.